Become a Member
All members of New Piasa Chautauqua are encouraged to join Chautauqua Historical Society. Please support CHS activities and the preservation of our valley’s history by renewing your membership, or by joining if you have not been a member in the past.
Our Membership Levels and annual dues are:
- Monitored Cottage Box at the Archival Center
- Printed and mailed copies of the Society Newsletter
- Information about special events and tours sponsored by CHS and/or partner organizations
- Occasional bonus gifts (booklet, note cards)
Piasa Bluffs Assembly (PBA) $75
- All of the above Patron membership benefits
- Membership in the national Chautauqua Trails Network, administered by the Chautauqua Institution, New York
- Credit for support of special printing issues and for color printing of the newsletter
To become a member, you may contribute your annual dues using any of the following methods:
- Pay in person at the Archival Research Center during open hours.
- Mail a check, made out to Chautauqua Historical Society, to Chautauqua Historical Society, P.O. Box 37, Elsah, Illinois 62028.
- Use the secure PayPal Donate button below.
Round Up for the Food Drive
If you’d like to donate to our Food Drive at the same time you pay your membership dues, feel free to add any additional donation amount onto your check or PayPal donation.
For more information on the food drive, please visit this page.
Our neighbors appreciate your support!
Your contributions are tax deductible under applicable federal law and regulations.